Sunday, April 2, 2017

Writer's Block

A concern I have with my project is that I fear the script is too uninteresting, and that I can't think of how to continue the story, ending it so that the two friends come back together. Progress on the writing can be seen on my Google Doc linked here. Maybe I shouldn't worry too much about how compelling the plot is, but on installing important elements that I could incorporate into the two-minute intro. Striving for absolute perfection has always been a flaw of mine, and I have to learn to be satisfied with the work I've done, instead of harming my effort and hindering the process. I've never written a full story by myself, and while it can be fun sometimes, it's been bothering me recently because I won't allow myself to begin filming until it's done. I hope I could get this all done well and in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment