Thursday, March 30, 2017

Where is this going?

An important question I've started asking myself is how I want this introduction to be directed. What genre will the movie be? Comedy? Drama? I'm thinking I could make it primarily a comedy film, with drama incorporated into it, allowing it to be capable of having its serious moments. Since my target audience are boys in middle to high school, I can't let it be dark and depressing the entire time. I know that people my age want to go to the movies to laugh at rowdy humor and feel content with a happy ending.
Another thing I've started worrying about is what the introduction will be about. I've decided that the most important aspect of the movie is the character development and comedy. So naturally, I would introduce the two protagonists, their relationship, and the comedy involved, which is inspired by Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. The movie will be PG-13 due to language and mild sexual content, two elements that are typically essential for marketing towards teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment