Saturday, March 25, 2017

Wake Up Call

Well heck. 

It's been a couple of weeks and I've only got in a single blog post. A big part of it was my misunderstanding of what I was supposed to document, having no idea how I could get so much work done so that I could post three times a week. I learned this from a group meeting our teacher had organized in the media center in which we discussed our progress and any problems we might have had. I received help and ideas on how to advance my plot and make it seem more interesting. My classmates also gave me some ideas on what to do for the two minute introduction and what I should be blogging on. So, to further advance my work, I'll start with a case study on what my target audience should be, and design the movie based on that.

Time management and discipline is essential, seeing as how I need to pass with good grades on the rest of my classes to graduate and work at Publix on an undefined schedule. Seeing how far my peers have gotten on this assignment served as a strong wake up call, reminding me of how important this is. It's time to get back on track, for the sake of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment