Friday, March 17, 2017

Time to catch up

So our class' final project is finally here, and I only have the vaguest idea of what I want to do for my two minute intro. I'm starting to regret not having thought about what I wanted to create over the past few months. But I should be able to catch up, I just need to sit down for a little while and plan out all my thoughts, keeping in mind all my favorite movies as inspiration. What I'll do is write out the plot of the whole movie, and create important elements that I could incorporate into its introduction, which I will then dive deep into the details of. Casting isn't that much of a concern to me, since my friends have proven themselves to be reliable actors, and if anything, I could play the main character. It's actually been over a week since I started typing this blog post and for some reason I'm only posting it now. In that range of time, I laid out all my ideas and inspirations on a piece of paper (attached below) that's been helping me write the plot on a Google Doc. The short piece of story I wrote on it didn't end up in the script because I thought it was too unoriginal. The story is about two high school pals, both going through some confusing times in their own ways, learning more about themselves as the film progresses.
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment